Saturday, April 14, 2012

Vines

[:1]After my computer went highwire I loast all my chars, but figured I will now start a new druid. A werebear summoner.

I know that vines have never been considered for a full build before, probably becouse they die to fast on hell(never reached hell, so that's second hand information), but now that you got up to 3 respeccs, will either poisencreeper or carrion vine have a use in normal and nightmare? It seems they can do decent dmg or give back a nice chunk of life if you put some points in to it.

Do anyone have any experience with useing vines or at least a backed up opinion of wheter they can be good or bad in normal and nightmare? Any comment will be appricated.|||Quote:




will either poisencreeper or carrion vine have a use in normal and nightmare?




Poison Creeper is great through Act 1 normal. Even at 1 point it kills groups of Fallen pretty fast and is a great source of prevent monster heal throughout all difficulties.

I don't have first hand experience, but here are a couple of relevant links:

Link 1

Link 2|||What about carrion vine? Anyone tried that? Seems able to give back some nice chunks of life at higher lvl.|||Its returns are so bad that it's only worth one point. IF you want to put more than one I suggest going no higher than 5.|||Just putting one point in Carrion or Creeper is enough. Not much of a return on vines in my experience. Plus skills charms/equip will carry you the rest of the way.|||I Never really felt the use for vines in most cases. But poison creeper can only be viable throughout some of normal.|||I think carrion vine is quite useful. Not so much mid-battle, but inbetween them|||I'll just echo the above and say it can save you a pot or two post-battle, but it's not going to make a significant contribution (compared to leech/pots) while you're taking damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment