Saturday, April 21, 2012

Is belt ok

I normally use verdungos nos belt or tndgs. But with just starting west I've found a rare belt that seems cool for a wolf . Stats are 24 fhr 18 str 50 to life and 2 low resists aswell as def per lvl is it a viable belt for endgame gear ? Persanally I think it's great but I've been wrong before |||i use similar belts on my rabies/fury and wolfbarb

i always look that belt have 20+ str so i can easily excange it with tg. i have made comparison with verdungo before but here it is:

at best it provides 80 life (40*2 non bo-able life)

10 % fhr

15 % dr

blood crafted belt for comparison:

> 24 fhr

> 30 str; 1 point saved gives 2 life more (multiply this with shape+bo)

> 80 life; augumentad with werewolf+lychantropy+bo (300%+ on it)

> 10 % ow

> resists up to 30 % single resist

0 % dr

rare belt is second best which lacks ow and have potentially 20 life less. life leech is useless in pvp and just waste potentially usefull mode|||So basically it's fine mate . Remember I'm a simple guy ! Hehe my method normally of testing is put it on see if I can kill easier if I can it's a winner tnx vk you and verash are my tech guys

No comments:

Post a Comment