Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Effective PvM build between 20-30?

I am at level 20 now, having put almost all my points in molten boulder.

I guess it's not the best build at level 20, so I'm wondering if you know any alternative that's better until I reach level 30 (at 30 I'm going windy druid).

Note, I play solo, so builds demanding rare equipment are not so good.

Thanks.|||fissure rules norm and most of NM. were i you, i'd just stick with fissure until you're ready to enter hell or you run into your first annoying FI that your merc cant kill easily, then respec to 'nado. alternately you could go fissure then hybridize with summons.|||Thanks, I'll have to respec anyway because I've got most points in molten boulder. But I'll respecc to fissure.

I guess most of the stat points should go to energy and vitality?|||i find that neither the fire skills nor the wind skills require much in the way of mana, so you should be fine with stats into the str/dex reqs, then rest into vitality.

since you dont know exactly what you'll be using, you may want to pad your stats a bit so that if you find something cool you'll have the required str/dex for it.|||Fire Huntermentalist! Fissure + Summons FTW!|||Yes it is good to start druids out as a shaman then respec him to whatever you want after a while. Wind and fury druids are my favorites though.|||wind is pretty bad compared to fury in pvm O_o|||Quote:








wind is pretty bad compared to fury in pvm O_o




But he wants to know what build he can use between lvl 20-30 so fury req lvl 30. I suggested fissure+summon in this case because of easy syngeries for fire.|||And windy isn't a bad pvm build at all. Get a Reaper's Toll merc and you'll breeze through everything in Hell. |||yeah enigma and reaper is good and better mobility than wolves.. but in damage output fury exceeds it by a buttload

No comments:

Post a Comment