Saturday, April 21, 2012

Fury/Rabies Question

Hey guys, I was thinking about making a Fury/Rabies werewolf sometime in the future, as I had come across some gear.

What I've found so far are;

Lightsabre

Stormshield

Jalal's Mane

Cerberus's Bite

Razor's Edge

Coldkill

Trang-Oul's gloves (a must or so I've heard for Rabies in Hell)

Bloodfist gloves

Atma's Ammy

My question is, out of the gear listed there, which is best?

I know everyone swears by Grief Zerk axe, but can't afford that atm, so which weapon is best paired with SS?

Are the +skills from Jalal's that much better than the 100% + AR from Cerberus's bite?

As for skills, I've heard many things about Werewolf, 1 pt., 5-10 pts., Max it.

What's really the best to get max use out of your skills, without skimping on Werewolf?

Other than that, I was considering an Act III Cold merc, rather than an Act II Holy Freeze, simply because I'd like him to be able to keep some distance,and all my other guys have Act II mercs...

Hope to hear back soon!|||who swears for grief zerk axe? i guess you mixed that with grief pb

from what you say you gonna play pvm. this automatically rules out use of rabies cause rabies on monsters is the best way to crash the game. this leave you as pure fury

lightsabre--> low dmg

razor edge --> solid weapon

jalals>>>>>>>>>>> cerebrus

bloodfist> trang since you gonna use fury

atma? use highlords|||Rabies crash the game still? Bnet can't be that fragile... I've run with rabies before and had the screen lit up, but never actually used it, and didn't crash on me.

But what you're saying, Rabies has a PvP usage? I know it can kill other players, but didn't know it was used much with high player resistance.|||If you use poison creeper rabies then fury it crashes game In any region with alot of mobs. Something to do with bnet closing down a lag dupe bug I think not 100% sure. As for weapon are you playing ladder or nl ?. If ladder I can hear everyone screaming upp a good ed ribbcracker it's cheap and is great pvm . If your nl try to get barraner star and sheal it they work ok if shealed. There's so many weapon chioces that are cheap that will work|||Quote:








Rabies crash the game still? Bnet can't be that fragile... I've run with rabies before and had the screen lit up, but never actually used it, and didn't crash on me.

But what you're saying, Rabies has a PvP usage? I know it can kill other players, but didn't know it was used much with high player resistance.




pvp? main killer for rabies/fury is rabies. look the simple math:

60 000 poison dmg over 20 sec. reduced for pvp penalty it is 10 000 over 20 sec. with 75 % resists it is 2500 pvp dmg. but if opponent dont have stacked poison resists and usually it is used d-web+20-20 monarch on switch, which gives -75 % to poison resists. this push dmg back to 10 000, which almost all opponents|||Didn't know the final damage of Rabies could get that high >.>

May end up pvping then

But until then, what other kind of hybrid wolf can I make? I don't want to play pure Fury, would get too dull for me, just how I play.

Or maybe Werebear, if it can hybrid in anyway?

Or finally, can a werebear/wolf hybrid be done? And to what effect?|||try fireclaws. you play as wolf or bear

No comments:

Post a Comment