Saturday, April 21, 2012

townguard fissure in 1.13?

Hey I heard they patched it so that the fissure doesn't remain if you cast it and then town. Is this true? If so, lame.|||Probably. Means people will actually have to duel now >.>.|||Well the grizzly TG build works great so could use that|||Quote:








Well the grizzly TG build works great so could use that




Bear PKing all the way|||Love MBing Bears with my Ghost.|||It's definitely fixed, but it seems hydra sorcs have taken up the mantle of "most irritating character".|||Quote:








It's definitely fixed, but it seems hydra sorcs have taken up the mantle of "most irritating character".




yeap.........|||Verash I do duel with fissure,volcano,etc,etc,bear but I need a ravenlore real bad my shamens damage sucks ATM ;(|||Tnx for ravenlore vk ^^ damage is getting better |||Quote:








Tnx for ravenlore vk ^^ damage is getting better




np. it was rotting on my ex fire druid high level mule

No comments:

Post a Comment