Thursday, April 19, 2012

Maul Bear.. Dex or Charms?

Ok, Like my prior thread mentioned, I am making a werebear, and now I have a Ribby. So, should I add a little dex to help my AR, and if so, how much? I will be running with HoW as well for the AR boost.|||Charms are better. You shouldn't have to pump dex.|||I never built a bear before. Including a maul bear because I did not think they would be sucessful but sounds like a possible build. I am assuming you should go with 3/ar/moded scs but shifter lifers seem to work too.|||Charms, of course. The return from Dex is meh.|||Use 2 Ravenfrosts and Life/Max/AR charms - sm, lg, or grand. Works|||Quote:




I will be running with HoW as well for the AR boost.




Charms,charms,charms..charms

You going to want all the Vit points you can get if you're not going to be using oak.

No comments:

Post a Comment