Thursday, April 19, 2012

Trapper problem

Hi guys yet another pvp problem . Recently I've become good freinds with a 102 fcr trapper . How I met him was disturbing he 5-0 me in a public game . Well manored nice guy now with 90 light res tngs and forti on , 86 fhr breakpoint I couldn't move , unlike most assassins which I normally beat reasonably easily ( in pub duels assassins don't take offence ) this guy is very skilled he uses a combanation of wof mb and ls . Wof I think is base point just for stun any ideas guys . And I treid to poison the shadow but I littarelly couldn't move ^^|||Have you tried to weapon switch glitch out of the traps/mb lock?|||Yer but he qiuckly reaplies mb wof ls each time I wsg I duelled with him for 2 hours and never seen him lose once . Including bvcs hammerdins other trappers and a couple of necros . He is definatly stopping on my f l ^^ but I hate losing , he has good skills and plays his char amazingly well. Even when people absorbed him it just took longer for him to kill them|||Quote:








Yer but he qiuckly reaplies mb wof ls each time I wsg I duelled with him for 2 hours and never seen him lose once . Including bvcs hammerdins other trappers and a couple of necros . He is definatly stopping on my f l ^^ but I hate losing , he has good skills and plays his char amazingly well. Even when people absorbed him it just took longer for him to kill them




:o whats kind of sin is ur friend if its just trap, there is no way godly sorber bvc/bva would get pwned. I have seem some *** fock bva just stand there out sorbing all the trap from useless trap sin and laught at them. |||Well I've got 90 light res tngs on and over 8 k life he kills me pretty qiuck 14 k ls dam hurts me badly sure if I put 2 wisps on i'd be ok but I tested with him and put an 18 % wisp on with 90 res with tngs on I still died a horrible death . Mind blast must be maxed becuase it was taking a little life aswell|||Quote:








Well I've got 90 light res tngs on and over 8 k life he kills me pretty qiuck 14 k ls dam hurts me badly sure if I put 2 wisps on i'd be ok but I tested with him and put an 18 % wisp on with 90 res with tngs on I still died a horrible death . Mind blast must be maxed becuase it was taking a little life aswell




next time try 2x 20% wisp, Lo what ever helm u have, fort and tgod. If u want to be even more bm put on Lightsabre, now this is totaly rigged I dont recommand u doing it(her LS is now healing u). Also u would need extra 30%lighning resis charm, cause after u die the anya quest 30% all resis acturally goes away for some reason. And next time when dueling sin just use bva ss(ber)+enigma would totally negate her mb damage, they do way better job again sin then druid if u want a anti trap sin char which I think most windy would have one of these handy just incase of nk and bm. |||I know I can beat him if I totally bm him but as he says go at start of a duel and is now on my f l I don't want to over abs . And my char has enough stacked res to negate anya bug . Only thing I think might work is run oppersite direction and try to catch him when he lands after a teleport but I hate running away , I hate having to walk away after I infect smiters sigh but it's a necessary evil ;(|||There's a reason why trappers are considered top tier duelers

I really am disappointed to see a BM suggestion as a solution -

@OP - you could ask your new friend if he wouldn't mind fighting you will full sorb gear on, but even if you win, it's not a victory I would take much pride in.

You do have to be willing to be evasive if he manages to get the drop on you. If direct confrontation is a losing battle, don't be afraid to slap your foe with damage over time and evade as the damage ticks.|||Quote:








There's a reason why trappers are considered top tier duelers

I really am disappointed to see a BM suggestion as a solution -

@OP - you could ask your new friend if he wouldn't mind fighting you will full sorb gear on, but even if you win, it's not a victory I would take much pride in.

You do have to be willing to be evasive if he manages to get the drop on you. If direct confrontation is a losing battle, don't be afraid to slap your foe with damage over time and evade as the damage ticks.




nah its not a bm suggestion, beating 102 fcr trapsin with a werewolf druid is a bit imba. So some sorb should definately be aloud in this duel. Since it require the druid run next to the sin and attack her, which really not gonna happen with out some kind of sorb. like it or not it sorb is a must in these kind of duel. Its just nessecary evil or u die, skill have nothing to do in here. your werewolf druid just simply cant get close enought to even launch a bite on the sin before u get pwn by ls/wof and mb. Another good example would be bone nec vs werewolf, which lol in my opinion next to impossible if the nec dont use golem which what all skillful nec would do again fury/rabie druid. |||One piece of sorb is fine. It hadn't clicked that he wasn't a windy even tho the rabies should have given it away.

One piece of sorb per element is all fine and dandy gm wise.

Honestly I'm doubtful even with full sorb it wouldn't be a bit of a draw since the trapper could evade or mb until it got pointless to keep fighting.



I'm actually surprised the OP beats many trappers pretty easily considering the uphill battle between stunlock and mobility. Then again, trappers (sins in general) are hotkey intensive so less experienced sins fall prey.

Necros are the other top tier dueler that comes to mind, and yes, they are quite mean. I can't think of a build better suited for pvp - the mobility and magic damage alone is why they can handle anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment