Thursday, April 19, 2012

Making a LLD

I'm currently developing a lld, I wanna try a werebear mauler lld.

This is the setup I'm going for.

Weapon/Shield:"Honor" Runeword 5 sock naga/upped swordback

Chestplate:"Peace" Runeword (that crit strike )

Boots: Cow King's

Gloves: Bloodfist

Rings/Amulet:Angelics

Helmet: For now a Peasant crown until I can find a decent druid helm (will be a hard road for that)

Charms: Worry about when Im near completion

My problem is I don't know what to do for my build..

If I'm going to be a lvl 30 dueler and will require a full rushing of normal to hell,

I should have... 43 points? Correct if am wrong. (30 + 13 for all act + pointers and purposely excluded the +level for obvious reasons)

I think Im going with.

10 lycan

10 werebear

10 maul

1 bear

1 prereqs for above

If someone has a cookie cutter build or so perhaps I could use filling in Thank you

Edit: I also have been thinking about using a strong weapon back when I played normal diablo some. Stats are as follows

Raven Song Battle Hammer:

One Handed Damage -

86-130 damage

Required Strength: 100

Durability: 55

125 Enhanced Damage to weapon

8 to Minimum Damage

5 to Life

Idea: Might put Shaels in for attack speed to make it super strong for my bear. Yes no?|||read this if you havent already.|||I hadn't and big thank you.

Edit:

Currently this is my guys setup

Helmet:Non Socketed (Soon to be) Peasant Crown - Could use a recommendation towards what to socket with. Guide said pruby but i wanna make sure i know all of my choices.

Weapon:Savage Dimensional Blade with 2 shaels (Just for testing until I find another to attempt at making a 6 socket)

Shield: Swordback Spiked Shield(Upgrading and socketing soon)

Chestplate:"Peace" Runeword

Boots: Sander's for Frw/stats (Need to get cow kings)

Gloves:Bloodfists (need to upgrade)

Belt:String of Ears (14% DR)

Rings/Ammy:Angelics

Str:120

Dex:90

Vit:55(Something tells me because of this I will need to respec to lower my str into my vit)

Build: From crawlingdeadman's guide he provided (Thanks to that I actually beat a lld kicker)

If I can get any suggestions that would be perfect such as what kind of charms I should be searching for, I am clueless unfortunately but I know i need max dmg, AR and mana, If theres anymore suggestions Please leave them.

No comments:

Post a Comment