Thursday, April 19, 2012

Werewolf low life problem?

Hey,

I'm a young lv87 Fury/Rabies. First, please take a look at my build:

Gear

Jalal 198ed (no socket yet)

Eni AP 15/15/757

eBotDz 400ed

Grief PB 399

Mara 29

Storm Jah

Raven 247/20

Raven 199/20

Verdungo 38/15

Gore 199ed

TO gloves

Switch

Death's web 5/-55 (with -5/5 rbf)

Monarch -20/20 (4x -5/5 rbf poison, all blue)

Inventory

Torch 20/17

Anni 18/19

3x shape 37 life

2x shape 38 life

1x shape 40 life

1x shape 13fhr

Stash

Bramble AP 45/16

Forti AP 27/1.5

Grief PB 399

HL

Aldur shoes

SoJ

Bloodfist

Spirit monarch

CtA 3/5/3

I have maxed Fury, Rabies, Lyncan, Creeper. 5 into Werewolf and 5 into Oak (still few unused points). My Oak's level with main gear is 14.

Could you please tell me what do you think about my gear? What is it lacking etc. And now, here comes the stats (WITHOUT CtA, I don't like to change gear 20 times before a duel) :

Fury dmg 2-6k

Rabies dmg (with switch) 42-43k

AR: 14k

Def: 2.5k

Life: 4.4k

Mana: 0.5k

Res: -5/75/20/-5

I don't know what should I expect, I know only that 10k life is a GOOD amount. I know I don't use CtA and my Oak isn't very high, but... only 4.4 life? What's wrong? Also, I have problems with resistances, what do you thing I should do?

Thanks in advance|||You need to max oak lycan fury rabies and creeper 1 into ravens and 1 into werewolf . Iirc you'll do that at about lvl 92 or 93 after that rest go into werewolf|||get 2 more shape skillers with at least 3x life

i use resist jewel in jalals and in storm, also some scs 3 frw/5@ (hart have 5frw/5 @)|||Quote:








get 2 more shape skillers with at least 3x life

i use resist jewel in jalals and in storm, also some scs 3 frw/5@ (hart have 5frw/5 @)




My scs are 6 20/5s and 4 5/5s if i'm in bramble if I'm in enigma or forti I use 4 fhr scs to keep 86 fhr at all times|||Quote:








You need to max oak lycan fury rabies and creeper 1 into ravens and 1 into werewolf . Iirc you'll do that at about lvl 92 or 93 after that rest go into werewolf




But you will have to max out poison creeper first then put rest the points into oak sage.

OP- Only use deaths web and 20/20 monarch when you use rabies setup which you will not bo your wolf with that setup. Any other time bo with your cta before duel with your fury setup.|||The problem is I use Rabies almost all the time For me it looks more like Rabies setup and Rabies&Fury setup

When would I like to sacrifice THAT much of a Rabies damage to get more hp?|||no you dont sacrifice life nor dmg. you max 5 skills: lychantropy, fury, rabies, creeper and oak|||I was talking about using Cta vs -pres/+pdmg switch|||Quote:








But you will have to max out poison creeper first then put rest the points into oak sage.

OP- Only use deaths web and 20/20 monarch when you use rabies setup which you will not bo your wolf with that setup. Any other time bo with your cta before duel with your fury setup.




I don't have cta on my wolf dw and 20/20 never come off , and I can hold my own wolf vs wolf . The reason I don't use cta is I haven't got room and it only adds about 1 k life , and the biggest advantage useing it in wolf vs wolf is if you kill the other wolfs oak then it's a winner ^^|||i have cta but hold grief on merc

No comments:

Post a Comment