Thursday, April 19, 2012

Why does everyone say that a ww has bad fhr?

Hello,

I am wondering why everyone thinks that a werewolf has a bad faster hit recovery, when in reality we get 3 frames with 86 fhr. Does anyone know any theory behind this?. Thank you.

-Oscar|||Cus they're ignorant.|||Wolf has good FHR - Bear has bad FHR|||Or maybe they mean block speed..|||Because that person knows nothing about fhr frames.|||just ignore the idiots|||My theory on people thinking this is as follows

1 there stupid

2 they confuse wolves attack being stopped due to taking damage as bad fhr|||Best Bet - Know exactly where you're at by looking at the Dragoon's Calculator - has FHR and FBR at the bottom. 3 frames is fast to me |||Quote:








2 they confuse wolves attack being stopped due to taking damage as bad fhr




This, probably. Taking your wolf into the fray can end horribly, even with dracs.|||Quote:








This, probably. Taking your wolf into the fray can end horribly, even with dracs.




Tell that to 90% of bvcs I shift fury to death . And dracs ewwwww I'll delete my wolf rather than use the bow legged chars crutch ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment