Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hybrid tvt tactics

Sorry I just keep asking questions . I'm really enjoying doing tvt with my wolf and I'm getting alot of compliments on my wolf .but I've got no idea what stratagies to use. I know this will vary depending on who where facing and who's in my team . Generally I'm teamed with a mage and a trapper at the moment I run around trying to infect a high res or high life char. You'd be surprised how many infected players run to team mated and pass rabies on

. But would I be better playing a defensive role ie protecting trapper or go offensive and try useing palas auras to kill . Conviction with a trapper and rabies seems deadly ^^ . any thoughts are welcome as I'm still only used to public duels|||Quote:








Conviction with a trapper and rabies seems deadly ^^ .




IIRC, Conviction only lowers Fire, Light, and Cold Res. I believe LR does work however.

I only play SP, and don't duel, so I can't say anything I mention will work. Do you use enigma, or FR/W? If you have a summon, cast it on the other side of a player running away (though most prob tele) and see if you can get a bite in...?|||Yes your right about conviction dammit ;( dw and 20/20 shield must be dropping res enough . Yer I have about 100 frw when I'm team duelling and I've duelled in pubs with the Mage player for a long time so he uses vigor for me sometimes . With bo 9 k life dysncing ninja wolf |||Conviction doesn't lower poison res.

You're a Striker. You're job is normally to make the squishies lives a living hell. Personally I'd order priority:

Highest damage dealer

Support

Tank

Your Trapper can usually protect them self as long as the don't go silly. Mages just kinda do their thing >.>. If they start trying to focus the Trapper though go back and protect her. Best Shift Fury opportunity .|||The trapper is the 102 fcr one that 5-0 me hehe . He loves tvt so me and a freind jioned him he normally protects us lol but tnx for listing who to go for first . Do you or did you do alot of tvt verash . I've found it a refreshing change people saying go well manered and atleast now not everyone is hostile .|||It's a fun way to overcome the weakness of WWs. I had a blast when I did it!.|||It's really livened pvp up for me verash and teams we've dueled got very confused with traps conviction on . Running away all over so it was easy to infect them and heard wolfs just tb don't even know what it means but after that they wanted to see gear charms the works can't wait to do it again hopefully tonight |||I love team duels and I love my singer so I was a pretty strong support/Offensive character depending on the situation.

Try to encourage a bit more cohesion within your team. Your trapper seems very offensive so your job would be to hassle and break up the opposing team and force them towards the trapper while keeping in roughly the same area for your protection as being separate allows decent teams to double team you.

Ill give a example of a team duel I had.

The players were

Singer (Support)

Trapper(Support/Offence)

Whirlwind barb(Offence)

We were all in voice contact so working together was easy.

My job was to basically cast a extremely high level battle orders and a medium Shout and hassle or set up other players for my team-mates to capitalize on. I have 2 tools leap and Warcry. Basically the duels entire strategy was....

Trapper - Break apart the opposition to scatter them

Singer - After the players have scattered detect a loner and use leap while on screen to momentarily stun him enough for me to get a solid warcry train on him.

WW Barb - Has been told of my target and teleports in and tri-whirls the target to death while singer is warcrying and leaping to keep them stunlocked.

The vast majority of players encountered have a average FHR breakpoint and usually not blockers in pubbys so in private duels a singers effectiveness it not quite as useful so were unable to replicate the success.

Thats a example

Talk with your team and develop a effective 3 character combo that covers a weakness in each players build and develop a game plan otherwise I guarantee a decent team would rip your entire team to shreds.

A well balanced and cohesive team can outplay vastly superior geared individuals. Your likely not to encounter a effective team in public games though.|||Thanks for advice after the ft5 it was easy they all targetted me ^^ . only time we lost was when trapper went afk .once we practise I'd maybe like to tvt at a higher lvl , but atm I'm trying to adjust to duelling In a team ,and Ofc I'll be useing the wolf awroooo . And I know about them double teaming hammer and smiter where doing it to me ;(|||your wolf worked nice paired with my poison trang necro

No comments:

Post a Comment