Thursday, April 19, 2012

Help with Druid Skills

I'm newish to the druid (made a lv 60 tank but had problems) and I want to know how to use/whats the use of/when to use each skill. I play PVM so that will narrow it quite a bit. I don't want builds just skill overviews.

Like when do you use Molten Boulder, what is it for, and when is it best used. Can you give me such things with not commonly used skills or obvious ones (like wind druid)

I want more than MB though. I want alot of not commonly used skills or not commonly mentioned.



Thank you for your advice and such,

Forever Diablo II's

Pailon~|||What type of Druid wolf,bear,windy,fire,summoner ? It will help alot if you say the biuld your interested in , then someone can help easier|||You know it would be easier having a general direction of melee or caster so we can help you OR read the guides as all have good well thought out and detailed information on the skills. There are way too many builds and playstyles and skills to give you a full analysis of.

Starting with a " I Want to make a druid" is the least helpful way to start a thread.

What are your goals?

Rushing?

Mfing?

Uburs?

General Fun?

A challenge?|||What kind of Druid?

Also, please read the guides in the stickies before creating a thread. If you have any questions AFTER reading the guide we'll be happy to help!|||I want to know what skills to use when. Not what build use what skills. I know the builds and a few don't exist (that I can think of for fun). I want to know what skills are for what purpose.

I'm editing the original post to give you help.

@ROTW: All of the above

@Vera: I don't want a guide

@Hart: Same as Vera.|||That's still kinda vague. But, let's see:

MB: Small, clustered areas where Fissure is ineffective (Maggot Lair)

PC: Places with consistently large packs of enemies (Cow)

You're gonna have to name other skills, lazy >.>.|||XD I am the laziest of the lazy...

Umm...

SoB

HoW

OS

Vines

Fire Claws

Shockwave (for crowd control right?)

I'll put more as I think of more... .-.|||SoB- Hunter Variant with AOE support (Huntermentalist)

HoW- Bears and Hunters. Wolves don't need it.

OS- Anytime you don't need the AR from HoW or you simply want to be more party friendly.

Vines- Carrion: When you know you'll be taking consistent but low damage.

Solar: For those long battles of attrition where mana leech may not be enough to get you through.

FC- Depends, Usually it's a secondary attack for phys damage builds against immunes. If you build for it primary then use it on everyone not immune.

SW- Crowd Control, as you said.|||mk thanks. I have yet to use vines, FC, or SW but I might in the upcoming builds... I haven't decided yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment