Saturday, April 21, 2012

A ribbcracker question

I like mfing and lvling at the same time. So my method is to kill all mobs in lvl 85 areas in full games ( normally duel games ). With this in mind would a good ed upped ribby kill qiucker than botd or toomb? I know someone will know on here |||Not faster but a good pace nonetheless. Ribby's specialty is high life monsters, particularly act bosses.|||My thinking was in 8 player games monsters get more life. But in that case I'll stick with botd gp till I can get toomby tnx for reply zrk |||For P8 games Tomby Shael/Shael/Ber. CB doesn't increase with higher player settings so it becomes less useful as more players join. Tomby also has MF on it and Returned for silly tanking purposes.|||Tnx verash|||I suggest using a an Ethereal Windhammer. Get as much %ed as possible on it.

I use such an weapon, together with some blood gloves(10% crushing blow), Gore riders and Highlords. Add a nice HoW on it and you'll be doing some decent dmg(80% deadly strike and 70%+ crushing blow) that tend to beat down most mobs.(Bosses go down insanely fast).

Best Regards

RedWraith|||Cheers red anythings worth a try to lvl faster |||Quote:








For P8 games Tomby Shael/Shael/Ber. CB doesn't increase with higher player settings so it becomes less useful as more players join. Tomby also has MF on it and Returned for silly tanking purposes.




In other words a 280% ed non eth tomby with x2 40% ed/15% ias jewels and a ber. That would be a perfect damage non eth tomby with cb but its very expensive. I prefer tomby over ribby b/c of resist and ias.|||40/15s are a waste in a non eth Tomby.|||Quote:








40/15s are a waste in a non eth Tomby.




True as you say. Same thoughts imo but depends on how rich you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment