Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ideas please?

I posted a similar thread in the Necro Forums if anyone is interested it should be one of the first few...

I want a rw/unique/set/skill to make a build off of. Not one that has been made but one that is completely unique and random.

Anything will do just give me a suggestion and I'll try it.|||Berserk druid............

Passion Runeword for the berserk skill.|||Phoenix

100% Chance To Cast level 40 Blaze When You Level-up

40% Chance To Cast Level 22 Firestorm On Striking

Level 10-15 Redemption Aura When Equipped (varies)

+350-400 Defense Vs. Missile (varies)

+350-400% Enhanced Damage (varies)

-28% To Enemy Fire Resistance

+50 To Life

+5% To Maximum Lightning Resist

+10% To Maximum Fire Resist

+15-21 Fire Absorb (varies)|||lol Doctor you sure are giving me what I'm looking for

Anyway again it's a ladder rw so is it against sping if I make a "fake" one? I have runes and I have shield so is it ok to just add the magic attributes? I wouldn't make a perfect anyway lolz. Prob a low roller. mabye half for an average one.



I think I'll use both ideas How does that sound? Makes it more... interesting |||"fake"? use the RWM (rune word mod). completely acceptable.|||Phoenix is not new or unique on a Druid. It's just that the interruption is pretty stupid.

A Berzerk Druid would be a lot more uncommon.|||A berserk Druid I think would be horrendously slow to be honest after checking the speed tables it would need serious sacrifices in gear to get the speed and damage up.

If I were to create one I would focus on

20 Grizzly

20 Dire

20 Spirit wolf

20 HoW



That would be my supplementary damage source and a source of crowd control next I would be choosing a secondary form of crowd control.

My choices would be max ravens for the chance to blind target which increases with level or 1 point Hurricane with max cyclone armor for the increase duration for a holyfreeze type effect that will hopefully interupt attacks while slowing them down.

Gear would like be your typical melee orientated gear|||That was suppossed to be ME making the build/gear list. Although it is typical gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment