Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Druid...

Okay, I haven't play Diablo II since the patch that banned EVERYONE with a duped/created item. That's .... YEARS ago.

I am looking to play Singleplayer and MP with friends of Hamachi and was looking for a solid Druid build that I can do mostly Singleplayer.

Also I know this is a lot to ask but if anyone has any guides about ANY of the new stuff like... ubers? I have no idea what an Uber is...

But yeah other than that I appreciate it... ty |||Druid guides.

You can't do Ubers in SP.|||http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Pandemonium_Event Read this about ubers |||What role do you want to fulfill?|||Quote:








What role do you want to fulfill?




All I want to do really is be able to run hell repeatedly until my eyes bleed. But I want to do it efficiently.

The only problem is I don't have ANY form of gear for past level 10 hah.|||Best bet is a Windy then.|||Quote:








Best bet is a Windy then.




It's balanced, but it's still pretty gear dependent.|||Yes but for efficiently it's the best bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment