Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pvp question

Recently when I've been duelling castors most are now useing oak sage charges as minion stack . The only way I've found round this is to try to hit oak with rabies . This has two effects kills oaks and castor or if there a stacked res pala it takes some life down . Doese anyone else have a better stratagy as I'd normally shift fury vs telestomping chars|||rabies sounds good to me...|||I'll credit that to alex vk |||Rabies. So much easier to bite the Sage once and let them tele it on top of them and die >.>|||Didn't think there was anything else I could do that worked better . Just checking tnx guys . Verash while I'm on about minion stack why can't I infect necs minions or revives with rabies , I bite them and necro doesn't die or are they just potting ?|||As far as I know, if they're occupying the same area (the minion doesn't move) Rabies doesn't spread since it does so by firing projectiles. As soon as the minion moves, however, they should be dead. Revive stack is simply hard to beat though.|||Tnx for clearing that up verash been puzzling me for a while . Duelled 2 summon / bone necs couldn't kill either ~

No comments:

Post a Comment