Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Why is my druid getting torn apart?

I just revived my old WW druid with brand new gear and such, but he can't even do hell chaos without nearly kicking the bucket. Sadly enough my necro can do a better job at melee than he can.

Gear is

Ethereal Up'd Jalals

Up'd Ribby(shael)

Dusk Fort

Laying of Hand

String of Ears

Gores

Highlords

Rfrost

20 str dual res mana leech ring

Basic charms, torch(no anni), SS lifer, life/res charms

Merc(defiance)

Reapers Toll

Efort

Vgaze

I got my basic SS skills maxed, a level 18 feral rage. His defense is 14000, merc is 18000, max resists. He does only have 2300 life, but that should be plenty to leech it all back in time. Maybe the fact that he's level 76 is the problem..?

I recall him doing a better job when he was using a stormshield and grief pb.|||You might want to get a little more life leech since you have no DR/no block/no tap.|||i'd say AR is your problem. what's it sitting at? higher level would help too. grief has ITD too so maybe that's why you're noticing it more now.


Quote:








You might want to get a little more life leech since you have no DR/no block/no tap.




he has string, so a little DR.|||+1 to crawlingdeadman

2300 life is enough. I've found anything above 2000 to work with melee characters in general.

There is also that fury glitch that could be causing you problems.|||Quote:








You might want to get a little more life leech since you have no DR/no block/no tap.




HELLO!? Level 18 Feral Rage...? I still got plenty of spare points to max it, and I only put 10 into it so far.... That's about..... 88% LL.

And I think 8000-9000 AR is good enough for normal monsters.

I could swap defiance for holy freeze, or get an A5 merc and equip my ethereal Lawbringer cryptic sword on him.|||A) What are your tactics? Are you attacking the outside of packs and not getting swarmed?

B) I prefer a HF merc to Def. because Wolves have generally low defense anyways and the crowd control from HF is godly imo.

C) Have you considered summons? Some people like the solo Wolf build but, unless you intend to Uber, Packmaster Wolves have much better survivability and don't get ROFLstomped by my nemesis, Frenzytaurs *shudders*.

D) Is you Jalal's socketed? If so what do you have in it?|||Quote:








A) What are your tactics? Are you attacking the outside of packs and not getting swarmed?

B) I prefer a HF merc to Def. because Wolves have generally low defense anyways and the crowd control from HF is godly imo.

C) Have you considered summons? Some people like the solo Wolf build but, unless you intend to Uber, Packmaster Wolves have much better survivability and don't get ROFLstomped by my nemesis, Frenzytaurs *shudders*.

D) Is you Jalal's socketed? If so what do you have in it?




Be pretty stupid not to stick a Zod in my helmet. I don't bother with suck a nussance that die with 1-2 hits, if im swarmed I'll let my merc go in first and attack from behind him. I make use of no summons cept a life stealing vine(who doesn't?). I got over 108% LL from feral rage now so only when im amp'd is when I really feel the pressure. Well, PIs too, but they're mostly just annoying and slow than dangerous.

I guess I should have a shield combo setup for something like frenzytaurs.|||death from freznt tars.

I could see a sheild helping ya. I remaber dieing to those guys too. I tended to power thro them with a shift fury. I did use ALOT more hp. then what you have now.

Sheild wise basic storm sheild shealed with a ebotdz or a greif phase.|||Got those spare.

Oh and my spirit shield is lacking a cta still on my switch.|||If it's for pvm only swap forti to coh and use dracs get 86 fhr and if you still die , I've got no idea why other than your lvl . Once you get to lvl 85 ish it should be a breeze .

No comments:

Post a Comment