Saturday, April 21, 2012

Anyway to boost my damage?

I'm in need of some advice for a fury wolf.

I've got the following on.

(Main Weapon/Shield)

PB Grief

Stormshield(Hel inside due to low str)

(Switch of Weapon/Shield)

Lidless/5 bo cta

(Armor)

Fortitude

Verdungo

Gore Riders

Bloodfist

Jalals(Not socketed)

Dual Ravenfrosts (16 dex/20 dex/180 ar/171 ar) / Highlords

(Charms)

Max Shapeshift GCs, Anni, Dtorch, still need 4 more 20 lifers.

(HP/MP)

Max Life:6.1k HP (when bo'd up and oak saged)

Max Mana:~450 (dont remember)

My damage is 6k-6.2k damage

Build:Fury Wolf

Maxxed: Oak Sage, Fury, Werewolf, Lycanthropy

1 pointers: prereqs for fury, Cyclone Armor

I could take some advice about fury wolves.

Name:BulletTrain

Softcore

Non-Ladder

I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum section so if someone could delete it out of Newcomer's that'd be great.|||Ethereal 3 socket tombreaver with zod and 2x ed/ias jewels is the highest damage per frame weapon for fury. Guillame's Face will significantly increase youre damage, especially when paired with the 4 frame tombreaver. Consider using a metalgrid instead of angellic. You can also get more damage (and huge attack rating) from max damage charms than skillers. You could respec and use HoW instead of Oak, for some serious damage, but that is only an option for pro's (if you feel you are up to it). You are definitely not at the end of your rope.|||Glad to know thanks. But can you help me by answering a question.

If I remove my angelics and all of that AR. How am I supposed to even kill anyone..?

I've heard using a pb grief + phoenix is very good considering you have a weapon that ignores targets defense, +damage in mountainous proportions from phoenix.|||Pheonix for pvp is really bad use stormshield . Grief pb is great for wolf vs wolf but I prefer ebotdz for public duels . Range 3 rocks vs barbs and paladins .etoomb or botd gp are mainly vs castors . Or if you've got 9 k + life and huge ar you can kill some smiters but never go 2 handed vs ww barbs. As for gear if your pure fury use either bloodfists or steelrends . If your duelling anything other than barbs or paladins that you can't hit I'd use highlords and 2 ravens angelics vs barbs and pallies if your on Europe I'm sure you'll see me or vk ingame I'll gladly talk you to sleep about wolves I'm addicted to them

ps remember to get atleast 42 fhr aswell|||Quote:








Pheonix for pvp is really bad use stormshield . Grief pb is great for wolf vs wolf but I prefer ebotdz for public duels . Range 3 rocks vs barbs and paladins .etoomb or botd gp are mainly vs castors . Or if you've got 9 k + life and huge ar you can kill some smiters but never go 2 handed vs ww barbs. As for gear if your pure fury use either bloodfists or steelrends . If your duelling anything other than barbs or paladins that you can't hit I'd use highlords and 2 ravens angelics vs barbs and pallies if your on Europe I'm sure you'll see me or vk ingame I'll gladly talk you to sleep about wolves I'm addicted to them

ps remember to get atleast 42 fhr aswell




Yeah.. I did my research before your reply and I saw some big issues with phoenix such as the cast delay firestorm bit and etc.

I got myself a pb grief with some pretty good stats. I'll have to see about getting a highlords and another raven. the fhr shouldn't be a prob at all :P. I have clegclaws, bloodfists, dracs, and steelrends on my account so I can experience with what helps best. I'm on USEast though.|||Indeed, grief is best PvE / PvP melee weapon if you are using a shield.|||Vs barbs and smiters I prefer ebotdz imo range 2 v them is suicide ^^|||Quote:








Vs barbs and smiters I prefer ebotdz imo range 2 v them is suicide ^^




You know Grief can be made in Zerkers as well right?|||I appreciate the help you've all been posting. I can do up to about 6k according to a damage calc I found on the forums. I've made small gear changes since I made this thread (Not big but whatever) and If theres anything small that I should replace give a post.

About the barbs vs smiters, Smiters I don't have that big of a problem with, WW barbs are annoying considering I do get a bit pummeled but so do they when I hold shift and fury away.|||Grief zerker imo is to slow it's 1 frame slower than ebotdz . Which in turn will drop damage personally I think grief zerker is a bad fury weapon . But that's just my oppinion

No comments:

Post a Comment