Thursday, April 19, 2012

2 Newbie Questions: FCR & StormShield

Hey all,

this is my first attempt at making a PvP Wind Druid, so go easy on me

So my first question is, (as many have already asked):

Stormshield or Spirit?

Granted, the pain of hitting 163FCR is predicated on the large boost from Spirit and HotO, but I've also been informed that Max Block is vital in being able to consistently duel against the myriad of builds in a public duel room.



I suppose I could always have a Stormshield switchoff, pour some points into Dex for max block, and still have 163FCR for when it's unnecessary.

But my second question is: Is it worth it?

Is a 10Frame cast as useful as the numbers make it out to me?

Personally I've never used a Wind Druid but it pains me to use an 11 Frame Cast Hammerdin when in the back of my mind I know I could potentially be using a 10 Frame caster. Is that the same case here?



Anyways, thanks for looking and thanks in advance for the replies,



-Kinky|||Spirit w/ Stormshield switchoff ftw|||Quote:








Spirit w/ Stormshield switchoff ftw




Thanks for replying. So are you implying that the 10 Frame Cast is worth all this trouble, given the right situations?



-Kinky|||Definitely, considering the many I've fought with my ghost. Without the max block... =)

But remember, not everything you fight you can block, and a teleport can make all the difference.|||Yes, 10 frame is worth it sometimes. Especially against Sorcs.|||Looks like the answer is pretty clear.

Thanks again guys



-Kinky

No comments:

Post a Comment