Thursday, April 19, 2012

Oak Sage Life Bonus > Poison Creeper?

I just noticed that there is a Druid Forum, so I'll repost this question here as it's not likely to get answered in the Community Forum:

Does anyone know if the Oak Sage Life Bonus is applied to the Poison Creeper or not? I've Googled and I'm not able to find an answer.

Thanks

|||Vines don't benefit from Oak Sage (or Battle Orders, for that matter).|||No, Vines are technically not in a BOable/Lifeable area and don't benefit from it.|||I'm glad I re-asked this question in this forum, because I got a different answer than in the community forum.

If what you are saying is true, then Heart Of Wolverine would be better, just because it has more life than Oak Sage.

Being able to survive one more blow can make a huge difference...

|||Oak sage IMO is the BEST pet for both shape shifter AND of course windy.

The damage and ar bonus is worth it compare to the HUGE life you gain from oak.

Esp for pvp, no decent shape shifter AND windy would use HoW or spirit of brab over oak sage.|||Oak Sage's aura effects itself as well >.>.|||I am pvp fury druid, and In my opinion HoW is better for fury druid, the ar and dmg it adds is needed, and you cant depend on the life from oak sake (it might die)|||Disagree. The damage increase is pitiful compared to Fury ED + Weapon as is the AR increase. The only thing HoW is better for is hitting Barbs and Smiters, which Angelic switch does just as well. Oak has better returns in PvP and arguably in PvM.|||Quote:








Oak Sage's aura effects itself as well >.>.




Really? That would actually make it better than HoW because HoW wouldn't affect itself in any beneficial way. In fact, that should essentially give it more life than HoW at level 20.

|||I actually have a question about poison creeper myself. Does poison creeper ever get hit in pvp or no? I watched some wolf videos on youtube and it seems like the vine never dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment