Saturday, April 21, 2012

Which realm is most active

For wolf players or druids in general?

HoS|||I would say that east or europe would be the most active, during my time on west there hasn't been many wolf or windy's seen ingame, so I went east realm.|||Europe is very active, though you might stumble on people like this:

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/462/roflllzzz.jpg|||Quote:








I would say that east or europe would be the most active, during my time on west there hasn't been many wolf or windy's seen ingame, so I went east realm.




Omg wish I'd read this earlier ;(|||Honestly east lacks druids for I dont know what reason. East is filled up with pallys and sorc's. Somebody please save me lol.|||I think no realm has alot of wolves but there seems to be more on Europe than on west ,not by much saying that 2 of the better wolves on there aren't on much xarctixwolfx and bm but me and vk are on alot |||Europe ladder seems to have the largest trading volume if that is any indicator|||Tnx zrk for advice just got gothic-wolf acc on Europe wanted that acc for years and char name same . got that acc and char name on east west and Europe might make a wolf on all muhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment