Thursday, April 19, 2012

Is a rabies druid viable in pvm?

Ok, lets assume I had this skill setup

20 Lycan

20 WW

20 Rabies

4 Fury

20 PC

rest in prereqs and either OS or HoW or even Fury

Assuming I have 100% OW(I have the gear for it) I would technically have 2 DoT's (Damage over Times) Thus doing lots of poison/bleed dmg not adding my fury dmg.



Or is this completely useless and completely pathetic compared to a PoisonNecro... (not trying to compare just asking)|||Rabies crashes games it's terrable pvm|||Single Player. Game crashing does not exist for me >: D

Kinda forgot to mention it... lol|||IMHO: No

In a P4 duel game I bit a Zombie with Switch (50k Rabies -50 Res). What happened? The Rabies duration ended and he still had 1/3 of his health left. For SP it's a nice supplement to Fury if you're REALLY hurting for AoE. However, I'd rather hybrid into FC for a PI solution.|||You can beat the game with it. Very slow against single targets but does well against a crowd. I'd give it a 4/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment