Saturday, April 21, 2012

I'm travelling west

Hi guys a few of you might know me especially verash poor guys helped me alot with stratagies and equip set ups so I'm venturing into west to see you guys in action I've found west great upto now lvl 11 went into a act 1 game got pked started talking to the guy and the pk gave me nearly a full set up got gores jalals soe treks vipermagi and he gave me a hoto couldn't believe it hoping to see you all in hld real soon but don't expect much of a fight hehe well atleast for six months or so hehe got my barb ladder mfer started to not really a question other than is there many wolf v wolf duels on west and what's the game names hehe c ya soon and acc and char name is gothic-wolf couldn't believe that acc name or char wasn't taken|||hey mate. what happened? usually you dont write without interpunction marks...|||Did it on phone mate and didn't have alot of time ^^|||Well I'm a lvl 81 windy for now god restat is godly. Been in a few duel games never seen any wolves yet . But mfing is coming on nicely got bk4 tonight and arach traded them both for enigma love dia hell. See you all soon I hope|||85 now finally switched to hybrid got stormshield n 1 hander and charms awrooooo|||so is there any wolves there worth of mention?|||Only met 1 mate and he was no better than yours or mine I'll keep you posted dissapointed upto now but only been here a couple of weeks . Wait till I start making d v d games . Probably atleast a couple of months away need charms badly got basic set up lvl 86|||Yeyyy finally met someone in the west Druid grove lol he jioned because east grove was full guess I started in the wrong place should have went east arff ;(|||Wish i could play with yuh on west.... 8-(|||Then come back ^^ think I started this forum and west about 3 years to late would love to see you and verash ingame . Think I'd learn alot to, which is one of the reasons I'm in west now come on play the wolf again you know you want to woof woof

No comments:

Post a Comment