Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rabies druid enigma vs bramble

So I made a pure rabies druid. And I'm torn between bramble, my current armor (41% poison) and enigma. With my current gear (ss, 9x gcs, anni, torch, jalals, dungos, angelics, trang's gloves, ik boots, and a wind pb) bramble only adds about 3k dmg total (44k vs 47k) and I could really use more life. I only have 4071 life and that's WITH oak sage. And yeah, yeah, I could get an inventory of 45 lifer ss gcs and 36 ar 20 life scs. But let's be reasonable. I don't have that kind of funding. So what do you guys think? Bramble vs enigma?|||Both. I hate statting around Enigma. And is that damage increase from Bramble before or after switch?|||After switch. And admittedly, statting around nigma limits your options as to other armor but it gives you SO much life, which I desperately need. I only have 2.9k without my oak sage and people tend to kill it.|||That's kinda the point of Oak for a Wolf XD. What's your gear? Blood Gloves + belt give you more life than Enigma statting.|||Oak dies all the time. It's the first thing people go for. My gear is trang's gloves, dungos, ss, angelics/raven, jalals, bramble, wind pb, ik boots, 9x ss gcs three of which have some life, anni/torch.|||Well here is how it should be. Bramble vs smiters and enigma vs bowazons.|||Well I agree with verash ( I've found it's pointless not he seems to be always right ) but enigma is great frw 2 skills and damage by lvl if you don't stat with it it has a little bit of each armor chioce + frw and 8 dr. But every other armor that wolves talk about is stronger in there spacific use . And wolves will do better if you use all chioces available

, as for life scs try to get 4 frw scs rest just highest life scs you have improve charms over time . And most importantly have fun |||well 3x life shape skillers are cheap and good enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment