Thursday, April 19, 2012

My windy on the paper.

Okay, I have my windy's (Named Iarwain_Benadar, points for the person who knows what the name references) gear and skills figured out now. Strictly PVM, although I may casually pvp.

Jalal's (either cold facet or Shael)

Heart Of the Oak

Spirit 34fcr (fcr does not matter much.)

Arach.

Trang'oul's gloves.

Soj + BK3

Sandstorms.

Enigma AP

18/13 druid torch.

Lowish Anni.

5 Elemental Skillers

Rest charms will fill fhr / resists and then give me life.



On switch, lowish CTA and a spirit monarch.

Merc Gear, Eth CV Insight, Shaftstop (Once Upg'd)/3.1kdef Duress in sacred armor (Requires a Pamethyst in the gface))/1800def eth smoke, and a Gface.



Skill layout will be 1 Artic Blast, 20 Cyclone armor, 20 twister, 20 Tornado 20 Hurricane, 1 raven, 13 Oak Sage, 1 spirit wolf, 1 dire wolf and 1 dire bear, 1poison creeper, 1 solar creeper and 1p to the carrion wine. This finishes me at lv 90 (Or early 80's, oak sage will be a point dump.)

I hit the 11 frame fcr with this setup, could someone tell me the fhr tables and the fhr I could aim with this setup?

I should hit ~5.5k Tornado and ~3k Hurricane with this setup, not including the possible facet.



All feedback is welcome.|||More than adequate man.

I tend to use a 2 20 FCR druid circlet with res over jajals though and usually a Dual spirit combo but yours is more than enough for casual play.|||Oh and, what type of a merc should I use? Prayer or Holy Freeze?|||Prayer as you have basically got holy freeze in the form of hurricane which should keep everyone nice and stunned for you. I couple it with insight generally obviously.|||facet's a waste, hurricane isnt your big damage dealer.|||Mmmkay, CDM, I will probably socket it with a shael or sol then.|||Sheal usually is the best socket as long as you can hit 99/99 FCR/FHR its all good.|||Nurman heres my advice. Put a ral in jalal's to max out your fire resist because cold facets do not boost up hurri much at all and shael no need because you hit the 6 frame fhr breakpoint anyways. As for the rings I would go x2 bk but since you have a low anni get a decent stat ring with str, life, etc. It does not need fcr since you have 11 frames fcr already.

Merc gear you need amp or decrep for windy for tornado to be more effective. Eth reapers toll is one good option for your merc because of decrep, ll, decent dmg, etc.|||Hmm, really? I though that insight would have been better, giving me room to boom the crap out of monsters. ( I do not want to rely on solar creeper )

I do have a non-eth reaper on my mules tho, might make use of it then ^^

And why ral in jalal's? I'm not exactly lacking in resist department.|||Well I would suggest getting your resist maxed out and I mean all resist. It will not hurt to ral your jalal's since you are using spirit monarch. Spirit does not provide fire resist so why not improve fire resist? Even fire resist is important in situations too. Go with reapers toll its way better than insight on windy's merc. Decrep reduces monsters dr by 50% which helps your tornado's damage monsters better.

Heres the thing to consider you do not need any more fhr because its not worth obtaining 174% fhr to have 5 frames of fhr. Here is your fhr from gear:

jalal's- 30%

spirit- 55%

treks- 20%

=105% fhr

All you need is 99% fhr to have 6 frames of fhr so I suggest you to go all ele lifers and 20 life scs to make your build simpler. Now you have a windy druid

No comments:

Post a Comment