Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mauler Bear - add Fireclaws or Grizzly?

Hi people,

I'm starting a were bear for the first time due to the 1.13 changes. This will be played with a cold/lit sorc partner, so I'll be going max/near-max Oak Spirit, Werebear and Maul.

I'm still deciding on going for Fireclaws or Grizzly though, and I need to double-check my logic on a few things

1) I've seen that fireclaws is unblockable in pvp? does this apply to monsters?

As I noted a lot of monsters have a %block in their stats, on average I'll prob. be hitting a lot more if I'm using fireclaws?

Edit: saw some posts saying it's blockable, I'm getting confused. -_-;;

2) Once Maul is fully charged, I intend to switch to Fireclaws, more for the AR boost and unblockable attack, rather than the fire damage. Am I right to say that I will be doing the full physical damage I can possibly deal as long as I occasionally switch back to Maul for a few attacks every 15 secs? And that it doesn't matter if the target is a FI?

3) Is a rogue with upped WWS or Harmony Bow good enough against PIs? or will it be a mistake to rely only on my merc to kill PIs if I do the occasional solo?

4) Even if pts 1, 2, 3 are in favor of fireclaws, should I max Grizzly anyway?

Thanks in advance.|||1) Not unblockable, but you get the hit animation sometimes even when it's blocked.

2) Yes

3) FC should help in that department. Harmony >>> WWS for PI solution.

4) No. It's a good 1 point wonder. If you want meat shields you max Dire Wolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment