Thursday, April 19, 2012

Windy MF Gear?

Hey, I just started up after not playing for a while and decided to try to MF with a windy druid, but I have a question: what is a good gear set to use to MF? Twinked and/or untwinked is good (I have friends who can gear me)

Thanks|||Shako, Skulder's, War Travs, Gheed's and you should be good to go.|||shako, enigma, gheed and you are just fine...|||Mf with a windy? You could do mf rus with a windy but there is a great deal of sacraficing damage. Windys are way more effective with ele gcs thats why I would not use mf gear like shako, war travs, etc for windy but I do use enigma for the tele of course.|||my windy:

shako

nigma

chance guard

maras

ravens

fcr mf ring

war trav

spider

wizzy

spirit

+ 4 ele gc

+1 gheeds

4.9k nado after bo...can do runs pretty easily.

the trick to windy is ur merc.

my merc setup is

eth reapers

guilame

treachery|||Im not saying its impossible to mf with a windy. But here is the thing. You have to take off your ele gcs and use 7% mf scs instead which=a sacrafice in killing speed. I use to have a windy and I felt I really did need ele gcs. But if you plan to mf with windy you could get your standard torch, anni, and gheeds. Use some ele gcs and have 7% mf scs on bottom of ele gcs(or above). Some people do prefer around 200% mf which is perfectly fine also. As for me I prefer getting as much mf as I can while having killing speed and mass mf. Thats why I use hdin for mf and I stick with ele druid for life and killing speed.

Good luck with your build. I with you best luck with your mf and rune runs.|||Quote:








Mf with a windy? You could do mf rus with a windy but there is a great deal of sacraficing damage. Windys are way more effective with ele gcs thats why I would not use mf gear like shako, war travs, etc for windy but I do use enigma for the tele of course.




what corespondence have ele gcs with shako, wt and other items. you can go with 7 ele gcs and cube. topaz shako,gheeds enigma can give 200 % + mf. wt and few scs and you are in range 300 %. since mf have diminishing returns 300 % is solid one...|||Yes its true there is demishing returns but more mf=better well imo so dont take it out as I mean thats true.

No comments:

Post a Comment