Thursday, April 19, 2012

KingHuffy Druid EDmg Build

INTRO. . . .This is my first guide. I have other great chars but I have seen builds close to this but not quite what I did with my druid. Though I'm sure out there. Sumwhere there is one but I did this myself. Most say shifter druids are no good ne more however I like bein different and goin offbeaten paths with my chars. So enjoy. Please comment and criticism is welcome done constructively.

OveRVIEW. This druid will be taking werewolf form. And the ed* part of this strategy guide comes from the gear you'll be using. It will be using the main skill of fury. And will be getting huge boosts to enhanced dmg while retaining high amount of life and accessibility. It will not focus and frames per second as iver never worried bout them I don dee, it important. Example fcr 125% .This is for pvm .This is my character feel free to tweak urs to ur preference, which is of course what makes the game addictive. gon a Jump straight into it, as I'm sure all know how to level. A tip I rarely see, least for druids if ur gonna leech until certain level, jus pump points into vitality. Oak sage. few for werewolf And grizzly. Keeps your life high enuf to not die first hit and move quick. Then reset skills an stats when ready using anya or token. SKILLs: Simple:

Max:Werewolf

Lycanthropy

Fury

Oak Sage

:After those are maxed, you can dump the rest of your points into another attack such as feral rage, or rabies. I personally started doing Grizzly makes a nice tank like the zons valkryie.

Prerequisites:

Feral Rage

Rabies

(Summon Route)

Raven

Spirit Wolf

Dire Wolf

:Reasons:> Maxing werewolf increases attack, and life like crazy. Combined oak sage, you'll be a absolute tank yourself, and your attack rating and speed will be incredible. And you'll be even faster and plus damage bonuses just beginning.

Stats:

Strength: enough for gear or add sum points when you achieve max block an hi health.

Dexterity: enough for max block. Defense bonuses are rare so blocking is very useful.

Vitality: most of your points should be here.

Energy: none really, with mana leech and ur great ar, you won't notice it drop.Gear: this is gear I use. As I said feel free to tweak but I do godly dmg and an never die so works good for me.

Helm: Jalals mane: 15 resist/15 ias jewel. Can't afford that use a um rune.

Armor: Fortitude: 30 resist. Great armor. High defense, 300 enhanced damage. If shivering armor kicks in more def . The resist from helm and armor is key to achieving 75 all.

Weapon:Ebotd Zerker axe. Higher dmg the better. Great wep all around.

Shield: Phoenix: 400 enhaned dmg.

Gloves: Draculs Grasp. Love for the life tap and LL.

Boots: Gore Riders.

Belt: String of ears. Upped. I prefer it to other belts if ya find perf one

Amulet: Highlords Wraith. No brainer here.

Ring1: Ravenfrost. CNB very useful

Ring2: Dual Leech Rare Ring. Try to find one with mods like str, dex, resist

Dtorch and Anni: try to get perf resist ones as its something thiis build lacks.

6Shape Shifter gcs with life, 1 or 2 with 12 fhr%

7-8 5 resist smcs, or if ur rich enough 20/5's.



Summary: I hope you found this informing, the damge you'll do is insane I promise you and with this build you'll be sacrficing very little. Oh yeah for a merc, (almost forgot), use act 2 nm defensive cold merc. Use pride, preferably with 20 concentration, eth fort will make up the damage plus concen. will make ur merc do killer dmg an slow ur enemies to attack more enemies, and andys with shael. Be a killer pair. Hope you enjoyed my first guide and enjoy the results such as I have. Only weakness is physiccal immune but thas rare. So thanks for reading comments are welcome!



|||sorry for how it looks, did it on my cellphone lol.|||2 thing to change werewolf skill doesn't add life , and with ebotdz ias jewel in jalals doese nothing . Persanally I'd never use phoenix shield as the ctc firestorm interupts fury . I'm sure some other people will help with the giude anyone that takes the time to write one gets credit from me |||Thank you. You have a good point. Each time I put a point into werewolf I got a life bonus when I shifted so one of us got that wrong.ur right about phoenix but I still like using it. Redemption useful. a good second is a storm shield, it plus 15 dr string of ears puts you at capped damage reduction. Its a extremely fun build and good for people who like shifter but were worried about killing power. I'm going to put my other builds on here soon aside from hammerdin. All my chars kinda diff than the prototypes everyone uses. Fun bein different|||Actually the 15 IAS jewel would kick up the speed a little bit iirc. It helps but usually takes alot of extra speeds.



This guide is quite poor to be honest and looks like its made to cater to the players who get off looking at the "high damage" listed on their Lying character screen ignoring they would do more damage over time NOT using what he mentioned.

I suggest you think a little more on your other guides as this has a few mistakes.

IN light of your above post.

I dont see how this is different to any other Fury druid guide I have read apart from a extremely questionable Shield choice.|||Realm: With EBotDZ The IAS Jewel won't do anything.

King: I'll be honest, This guide is bad. You're not teaching anything with it, your grammar makes it hard to read sometimes, it's obvious you didn't do your research (WW doesn't add to life, Lycanthropy does), And you're using Phoenix.

If you want to make a guide I recommend learning about Druids first and browsing the guides in the stickies to get an idea of what a guide should look like.|||Actually your correct I forgot to take into account WereWolf which actually makes all outside IAS pointless once it hits level 5 otherwise It would of. Long time since I actively played a fury druid.

I should of remembered that as I brought it on not too long back in a thread.|||I'm sorry you all found this guide to be bad, but by no means am I a druid expert, thiis is just one of my fav chars to play and as I said this is my character and does great in pvm. I apologized for the look of the guide it was done on my cell phone which kinda turns me into text mode. I just like to write and put my characters out there. It was fun for me, maybe some one will like it, sorry for the mistakes glad for you all responding and lettin others know though. And I will make my next character guuide a lot betteer. Ima rookie in forums and guides ill get better as I go along. Thank you for not being rude criticism is what makes me relize mistakes. So again thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment