Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fire & Summon Druid

Hello everyone

So, I've been scouring the internet looking about Druid builds, and sadly none of them have any focus on what I'd like to do, save for a few. But those few go to a T about gear to use, etc etc. Needless to say it got very technical and now my head hurts lol.

Basically, I am looking at what a good build for a Druid would be with a focus being in Fire and some summoning. Really, I'd preferably use just wolves, oak sage, and carrion vine. Though would I focus on Dire wolves or Spirit Wolves? How much points into each skill would I spend, and what stats should I focus on?

Any feedback or help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!|||give this one a read.|||A shaman would do the trick. Look up a shaman build. Good luck with all that.|||Huntermentalist >>> Shaman :P

No comments:

Post a Comment