Thursday, April 19, 2012

Forti vs duress

Hi guys just want your oppinion forti or duress for 2 handed . As normal this is for pub duelling and tvt I'm swaying towards duress open wounds res and fhr , I've read some reviews but they where for bvb so huge def unlike us wolves ^^|||not sure how smart is to go 2 handed in tvt. anyway i will choose enigmu over this 2 armors - more frw, dr, life. duress is good option for melee only duels which lasts some time (same like bvb)|||Fort if you have a Trapper, Enigma if you don't. You're not gonna really be bleeding people to death in TvT too much. and you shouldn't need FHR on armor to hit 48 >.>|||Quote:








Fort if you have a Trapper, Enigma if you don't. You're not gonna really be bleeding people to death in TvT too much. and you shouldn't need FHR on armor to hit 48 >.>




< never drops below 86 fhr but seen as the 2 people on here I trust the most are saying forti and enigma I'll bin duress option ^^. just liked the idea of open wounds and rabies together. And I've had a few people use antidote prebuff thought open wounds might help back to the drawing board ;(|||when you gonna put some avatar image?|||Quote:








when you gonna put some avatar image?




Lol mate I struggle putting full stops in my bad grammer ,my computer skills are 0 like my game machanic knowledge I'll try to learn at some point . I also come on the forum on my phone so I doubt I can do it on this |||ah lazy wolf. i m gonna find you some appropriate picture|||Anything that shows a wolf eating a paladen will do ^^ . Or the next time where on you can talk me through it . If you've got the time look on my freinds list on d2jsp look at muzuiro picture of cage fighting can we adapt that to wolf vs pala lmfao ^^|||something like this:

http://images.fanpop.com/images/imag...75_400_464.jpg

|||Yes what I'd really like was a wolf looking down at a dead paladonk in his armor with the caption I need a tin opener. But that maybe says more about my sense of humor ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment