Thursday, April 19, 2012

Solo Windy vs. Hell Durial

About to take on Hell Durial with my Windy druid in solo mode. Just about NOTHING in my gear matches any of the guides here, but I'm not getting my clock cleared too badly, I tend to play rather cautiously and have a fair amount of vitality.

I was thinking I might change some things, but not sure what will have the best effect. I'm playing solo. The best rune I've found is an Ohm, so rune words like Enigma and Heart of the Oak are not an option. I have some equipment muled away, but I've pretty much stayed with the exact same equipment for the last 20 levels. Looking for rune word suggestions/other suggestions for defeating Durial in solo. Here's my char & Hell mode resists:

Str: 115 (M) Dex: 72 (M) Vit: 300 Energy: 20

Fire: 15 Cold: 23 Lightning: 61 Poison: 74

Hurricane: 22 (M) Tornado: 22 (M) Twister: 15 (M) Cyclone Armor: 15 (M)

Oak Sage: 20 Grizzly: (1) Raven: (1) Wolves (1)

It's luck, but I've had success using the entire Cleglaw's Set up until this point with a Stealth Dusk Shroud and a Imp Hood Alpha Helm socketed with a Shael rune. Amulet is a Chromatic Amulet with 29% to all Resistances, Infernostride Boots and String of Ears belt. My rings cover Cold, Lightning and Fire resistance adding between 22 to 25 to each. My charms are almost all resistance charms, but I do have a couple of FHR charms that I added recently. The Stealth Shroud is great because it gives 25% FCR, 25% FHR and 25% Faster Run/Walk, which comes in handy rushing in or running away.

I'm not looking to change everything, because things are working pretty good, just looking to tweak him a bit.|||Try to get items with +skills and benefit fcr and you should be fine. I started out with vmagi on my first windy. Again get anything with +skills.

Merc is also very important. You should make a lawbringer for an a5 merc so you can decrep everything and make tornados more effectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment