Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fury/Rabies Wolf looking for Pub gear

I'm dressing my Wolf!

But I want to start biting *** as soon as possible, so I don't have time to find those 58 different items vs each and every opponent. I'm looking for a "vs All" setup. Could you help me please?

Thanks!|||Look at kells lazy wolf giude

imo I'd use this

jalals helm

enigma

ebotdz

stormshield

gores

bloodfists

2 ravens

highlords

thundergods

use some res scs with life if you can afford them

on swap death web 20/20 shield

rest shaper gcs with as much life as possible

ber the storm

7fhr res jewel for jalals and your pretty much good to go

best torch anil you can afford and get to about lvl 90 before you start duelling Just my oppinion but < noob wolf |||I'd trade BFist for Trangs, TGod for SoE, And Enigma for Fort IMO.|||enigma gives so much needed frw dr 2 skills. if he dont swap i recomend eni

why SoE not dungo?

without trangs rabies will tend to have to low dmg|||Well if your duelling in pubs and any lightning based amazon is in gl with dungos or soe you'll die 3 hits with max res. trangs on the other hand as verash and vk pointed out I kick myself is a better option but you'll need to make the fhr up somewhere , and I'd still take enigma over anything else if I had only one option but that's my humble oppinion ^|||It depends.

The Skills are eh since the only real difference is the increase in rabies damage.

FRW is good and the DR is helpful, though not always necessary.

I prefer Fort as a WvA option for these reasons:

Increased max Light res

Chilling Armor

Res

DtM

It eases the restrictions on charms since you won't need as many res charms and can instead focus on AR/Damage.

Now, specific things:

VK: SoE cus I like it better. There's no good reason >.>.

Hart: WvA shouldn't assume FC. If you're using EBotDZ you can walk the Zon and greatly reduce the chances she gets to CS you. And if you're eating three LF you're running pattern should be tweaked.|||The cs zons I've duelled run at you and poke ,that's why I use etoomb forti and tndgs and ofc there is the telestomping zons ( insert shift fury ) I never worry about furys hitting there easy to avoid , but when I've used only forti the higher damage zons can kill you qiuck if your useing botd . Etoomb tends to lock them up better in fhr dodge , but if he wants one set up I wouldn't use forti you'll need frw charms aswell ,I don't use any ar charms and get 16 k ar with 2 ravens I only need to swap to one angelic vs smiters or bvbs so I don't think ar is a problem . Unless you use 1 stat ring or bk which personally I wouldn't but I take your advice so I'm not saying your wrong we just prefer different set ups |||Of course, it's just a matter of opinion.|||Thanks a lot! And what would be the desired FHR and res on random pub duels? Is 42 enough most of the time or I should hit 86?|||42 is nice and better then most other chars can achieve

No comments:

Post a Comment