Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wolf vs sin

Yup this is another post about the pvp fury/rabies hybird. Here I do need a good answer. I know the wolf community is going to be mad at me for posting this but I am going to anyways.

What would a pvp wolf use vs assassin? Any answers are welcome except for SAVE AND EXIT.|||what type of assassin?|||Yeah, you need to be a bit more specific, my girls come in many flavors =P|||Regardless of type, they all use a master. Rabies + them minion stacking is never good for the sin.|||Any type of sin really. Here are examples:

ww/ls

hybird

ghost

But sin's have various strategies and sass is right about using rabies setup. But I would need a more expanded details about strategies of what they will do vs. this type of sin.|||Quote:




Any answers are welcome except for SAVE AND EXIT.




I giggled at that one lol

I run a Fc Bear, not Fury/Rabies, but i guess the idea is almost the same. Maybe. I find that 102 fcr sins are almost impossible to beat, be it a pure trapper or ww/ls. The mb is a pain, and the little red bubble quickly runs out with all the ls and venom ww's hitting you. I find that running away from the mb as opposed to towards it helps, even at the risk of not having 75% block.

It just comes down to positioning and patience i guess. Knowing when to cut your losses and get yourself out of a trap field, and making sure you don't get caught running by a ww.

This might be trivial, but i hope it helped a little. It's an uphill battle, but i think it comes down to how you play your wolf over what gear you don.|||Quote:








Any type of sin really. Here are examples:

ww/ls

hybird

ghost

But sin's have various strategies and sass is right about using rabies setup. But I would need a more expanded details about strategies of what they will do vs. this type of sin.




Sorry,

I'd like to know what is a ghost sin?

Using FADE ?|||WW based Assassin|||You could tell me what to do vs. ghost.

I would also like to know what strategy to use vs. hybird too.

Kind of I want to know strategies for both without save and exit like anybody else would tell me.|||Ghost: Stack FHR and walk out of MB Lock traps, Shift Furying every few steps in case they tele whirl. Depending on the Sin (most should try to make one pass then stun lock you again) you can get 2 hits in before they flee. If you have Rabies then Shift Fury until they tele on you then try to poison them, near insta win that way.

Hybrid: Wear a Tgods and see if they're competent in WW tactics. Light Traps stun worse so if they drop 5 just run through them to the Sin. Chances are she'll begin WWing away. At that point you can either tank a few hits and chase for Rabies or try to get in front and Fury while she goes through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment