Saturday, April 14, 2012

IronBear - The Tank

[:1]Hi guys!

Thanks for reading in my topic. I've always had a thing for "tanks" if ya know what I mean. I like being invincible, stand still even if everybody else runs. I made a Barb just now who can solo Hell Hf/Baalrun ect so I'm pleased with it. Now I roll a druid for the same role. Some facts:

-I play hardcore and hardcore only for many years. This is the first and most important attribute of my gamestyle (75% block is a must for e.g.)

-I really want to focus on being Immortal (nearly) so def/block/hp/leech all comes before dmg/cb/ds/ect...

-On the other hand... be able to kill in Hell would be nice

I looked up the skills and transferred the items from my barb (in theory) to my new druid and nothing really changed (same role, same gear). Here comes your part, since you are expreienced, I'm not. So my build/gear/ect...

Build:

Max Lyc

Max WrBear

Max Maul

Max Oak

I thinks its evident. Since killing is not my main purpose Maul will be good enough to do the job. Lyc and Werebear both gives bonuses I can't live without and Oak is a must like BO for a barb.

1 to Grizzly (and preqs) and carrion.

Rest - Shockweave

Playstyle: Summons, Oak, WB form, then left - Maul Right - Shockweave. Safe, easy, fun

Questions regarding this: Will my AR/dmg will be enough for Hell (solo) (for eq read lower)?

For equipment my choices aren't any special: jalal, storm (Um/Eld/Sol, sunno yet) Fortitude armor, Verdungo, Highlord, Ravenfrost, crafted gloves, ring, boots, or Gorerider...

The main question of the setup is the weapon. Either Beast Zerker Axe or Grief PB. I dont even knows the bp of the maul or if its WIAS only or IAS. Beast has some nice +skills for a Werebear. Cant really decide what to choose.

Sorry for this messy first post. I'll clear it up a bit by the time I just don't know where to get resists from so I'm a bit panicked Have a nice night|||my friend have immortal pvm bear but its pala bear

build around dual dreams and guardian angel

anyway beast is bad choice. use shaeled stormlash, altough with shockwave you can go 2 handed...|||For Dmg/AR Question - 38-40ias Grief PB, Dusk Fort, Black Oak Luna Um'd or Pdiamon Rocks - Damage and alot of AR - needs RavenFrost x 2 for AR and Mara to balance out the Res. Venom Grips or CB Gloves and Gores. Realize Black Oak will give you about 45 Dex, Str, Life, to use on Vitality instead

Stormlash has many good qualities but the damage is low when you get in hell diff. But it works (static) - I've used one often and the lite zorb saves you alot. Your almost immune with a Tgod.

I use HOW - 2 or 4 pts for the AR in SP but a tank would mean more life and the Oak may fit better with 2-4 pts. HOW helps out more because I use a Griz or Dires. My reasoning is that they always die but they are a big help if you recast often. They live only slightly longer with more points.

Don't underestimate Up'd Shael'd Ribcracker. The stats speak for themselves. It's a great beatstick.



Something Different: Angelic Rings, Ammy. COH Dusk, Jalals w/Ed/Ias jewel, Stormlash Shaeled/ Black Oak Cham'd, Dungo, Dracs, Gores, AR/Life charms, 4 X Shapeshifting charms with life and - Anni/Torch. Max - Lyc, WB, Maul, then put 4 each in Oak, Dire, Griz (use Griz), and put 2 in Shockwave. You'll have about 12 more points or so at lvl 86 with quests. You'll tank and love it. PS: look at the FBR, and Stats on Black Oak Luna. It blocks less often and blocks fast so it doesn't hold you up when your swinging.

No comments:

Post a Comment