Thursday, April 12, 2012

town dump druid + ik barb + ubers

[:1]my friend and i want to try ubers with our town dump druid and ik barb combo. What do you guys think the chances of success are? I followed the guide pretty closely and have IK mauls/boots/belt/gloves, CoH, jalals, on my druid i have a +skills +resists rare ammy but I have a near perfect mara's on another character I will move over to the druid when it's ready. 20/18 torch. Neither of us have annis.

I was thinking about subbing out jalal's for a guillames and sticking a 15% IAS jewel in and subbing out IK gloves for dracs gloves. The problem is that I would lose the IAS from the gloves which is a big component of my damage. So instead i'm contemplating putting a life tap wand on switch and using that for the life tap to save us from dieing. I'm not worried about myself since I have hunger but the barb might need the life tap and he can't sacrifice the set bonuses for it. What do you guys think?

What do you guys think our chances of success are? I'm not 100% positive on his gear but I know he has full IK set and a near perf torch, not sure about his other pieces but I'm pretty sure they are decent.|||Your better off with the Upped Ribby build. Its in the guides. Most of the items are cheap except coh.

No comments:

Post a Comment