Monday, April 16, 2012

My Fury/rabies Druid. Feel free to post your opinions!

items: http://www.cazzeggiando.com/BMdruid.jpg

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHI46kT3fmc

have fun |||I've already seen / duelled it 1 word awsome ^^ and btw still want a rematch got 2 k more life now , still gunna lose but hey I'm no qiutter . Ps I'd still sell you my granny for the 1.08 hlds bk |||Quick question: Why Tal's armor? It's a heavy armor so the FRW doesn't help much and CoH just seems overall better.

Gib circlets plz?

And the axes...

And the sword...

Actually, just gib character plz? |||Cough why tals er dr 2 skills frw res and a socket to play with I'm thinking cross between coh and enigma or am I completely wrong as normal |||Quote:








Quick question: Why Tal's armor? It's a heavy armor so the FRW doesn't help much and CoH just seems overall better.

Gib circlets plz?

And the axes...

And the sword...

Actually, just gib character plz?




Honestly I never use bt, the idea was vs cold sorc, but I find eni + giant thresher with mass ias and cold res more viable. Anyway compared to coh, even if bt is on a heavy armor, it's faster as it gives 25% frw|||Vs blizz sorcs thul storm is 90 cold res iirc and I'd like to try 4 15 ias jewels with high cold res jewels and zod in a eth runemaster ( just a thought ) I'd like another one with ias light res also ^^|||one of the 2 top rabies/fury druids i know (second is sharkbite) on europe non ladder. hartside's wolf is on 3rd place (as far as i know) and i hope mine is in top 10

recently i have duelled sharkbite 5:2 (for him) pure melee, i guess only 35 % dr didnt helped...

unfortunately i havent crossed swords with you yet

always opened for shape duels. have one nasty wolfbarb and decent bearzon

i fogot arcticwolf as probably shares 3rd place...|||we can duel now if you want :P what's your account?

By the way this druid is better equipped than sharkbite (his one is nice as well)

and about the storm thul, it's a very bad idea because you need 2h weapon with 4fpa and high range vs sorcs ^^|||Vs blizz I always use storm ebotdz atm just for the cold res works fine for me vs light fire sorcs I use etoomb but you don't need as much stack vs either of the other 2 and with limited stash space I ain't got room for kiras and tri res boots for me it's all about saving space to keep spare 5/5 scs 20/5 scs and I'll be online in 15 mins acc diablo-addict |||Well tnx for the duels dam that wolf lol and I think alex had a def hack running , couldn't hit him haha next time hopefully mads will be on aswell .Europe seems to be a good place for wolves awrooooo ps verash how the hell am I going to kill this wolf ^^ . Mmm back to angling conversation woof

No comments:

Post a Comment