Thursday, April 12, 2012

Eth vs regular ribby?!

[:1]Fellows druids,

I've been using bjams ribcracker druid guide to build uber wolves for many years now. After many years of searching I've finally been able to mf a 100% perfect ethereal ribcracker.

Is it worth giving up the extra speed of the shael for the extra damage? I feel like a perfect ribcracker socketed with a 39/15 ed/ias might edge it out, should i just trade this eth one to a charger and begin looking for a perfect regular ribby and the jewel?

Thanks in advance,



Cheese|||
  • A non-eth perfect upped Ribcracker with a Shael does 411.5 average base damage at an average of 4.46 attacks per second

  • A non-eth perfect upped Ribcracker with a 39/15 does 447 average base damage at an average of 4.46 attacks per second

  • An eth perfect upped Ribcracker does 593.5 average base damage at an average of 3.78 attacks per second.



411.5*4.46 = 1835

447*4.46 = 1993

593.5*3.78 = 2241

The eth zodded version wins of the 39/15 in raw damage (but not by a whole lot), but of course it applies crushing blow slower.|||hmm thanks for the math and clarification, I'm thinking that I'd probly be better off with the regular jeweled one then since it should make up for it with the cb plus i'll leach life back quicker in sticky situations.|||Eth upped ribby too slow imo. I say perfect non-eth upped ribby 40/15 jewel is a much better option although lower damage. Remember more ias=faster leeching from ll and lt.|||Quote:








Eth upped ribby too slow imo. I say perfect non-eth upped ribby 40/15 jewel is a much better option although lower damage. Remember more ias=faster leeching from ll and lt.




i've used both eth and non and i agree with minuses.|||Adding to minuses reasoning Ubers generally take awhile to kill anyways and the extra frame plays a larger role the longer a combat goes on.|||I don't have an eth up'd.

It's just hard to beat an Up'd Shael'd Ribby. If you have a good IAS/ED (30+) that makes it even better in >280ed+ up'd. Other weps are kinda cool for a while but throughout the game your gonna kill faster/ stay alive longer with the Ribcracker! I have 2 of them.

I see you have an eth 300ed Ribby 2 be up'd. I have to say that I would Up it, and Zod it, and never look back. Hehhh - it's a keeper - you can only hit home runs with that!!!!!! Hell - I'm green with envy! I would Zod it and start swingin - 1952 more magic runs - then maybe a 300ed non eth - no !!!! I would have 8 or 9 Torches by then. I could trade those for 8 or 9 300ed ribby's. Man - diablo 4 will be out by then for cryin out loud!!! Do it while you are young lol. You got an eth 300ed Ribby - what you gonna do - scratch your wolf back with it - no no no!!! Start Killin !!!!!

Nobody whose talkin here has one. I wouldn't be typin if I had one. You have a great beatstick! It's fast, it gets the job done and done well. Probably lots better than what you were using before you found it.

Zod it - Use it - Make other's jelous - make monsters pay for standing in your way because you got the beatstick to knock 'em down and make it hurt!

Honestly - I never found a good eth one. I've found Non-Eth 294 and 296 eds and I shael'd one and put like a 36ed/15ias in the other - both up'd. Ones on a Bear and the other on a Wolf.

What If? Category: If you traded it - I'd have it!

And yep that's my real picture - jk :/|||I have (USWNL) ZOD Upgraded Eth 297 & SHAEL Upgraded Non-Eth 298

>,.< I really cannot tell the difference (PvM, UD, PE...)

No comments:

Post a Comment