Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hurricane druid PvP?

[:1]So I make weird builds, it's what I do. I was thinking I could make a druid that maximizes the cold damage on hurricane, then teleport around letting the hurricane hit people. In theory (with perfect gear) you can get up to 5.2k hurricane damage, but for that you have to prebuff with an Earthshifter t-maul so I'm aiming for more like 4.5k with -55% enemy cold res. Unless of course you have to have the %cold gear on when you cast hurricane for it to take effect (anyone know?) Anyway, yeah, that was the plan. Gear looks like this:

Nightwing's

Nigma

Fcr rings

Arach

Magefists

3 ele skills 10% fcr ammy or 2 druid 10 fcr

30/30 cold sword

20/20 cold monarch (maybe with an ss or whitstan's for optional max block, but maybe not)

I'd have 70% fcr, and technically I would have nado to use...but screw that. Everyone does that.

No comments:

Post a Comment