Thursday, April 12, 2012

Feral Rage WereWolf?

[:1]Hi, new to the forums. Love Druids!

Anyways, I mainly play Single Player on /players8, of course, and I'm wondering if I should max Feral Rage over Fury.

I couldn't find a Feral Rage build in the Druid guides section, so I apologize if this has been posted before somewhere else.

This is only a PvM builds, as I'm going through the game one more time before D3 releases.

About my character:

I'm choosing to max HoW over Oak Sage, since I probably won't reach Hell, just maybe stop during Nightmare, so the extra life isn't needed as much as I'd like to just massacre everything.

(Also using a 2-handed weapon, preferably with very fast attack speed, since they do most damage.)

Essentially, I'm going off a Fury druid build, so I'm maxing Lycan, Werewolf, and HoW, and I'm wondering (again) if I should max Feral Rage or Fury.

Feral Rage is a very interesting skill to me, and I'm wondering if it's viable.

So... Fellow Druid lovers: Is it viable, or just a creative build?|||Does nobody like my thread? :c|||You can do Feral. The problem with it is that you lack the crowd control. In all honesty I would do 1 point spirit and max both.|||Crowd Control is MVP in SP.

Try--- 20 Lyc, 12 WW, 10 Feral, 20 Fury. That's approx 64 pts with pre reqs.

Put a point in HOW. Then try and get 12 pts in Griz. - 77 pts now.

I never put a lot of pts in spirits lvl 1 or 20: they help but die often.

Then at level 70 put 2 pts in WW and at 72 put 2 more points in Griz.

With Griz you'll have some crowd control and HOW will add to AR.

Essentially, you'll have Feral Rage on the Left attack and Fury on the right and will just be casting HOW often and Griz once in a while, but when your using Feral you'll have a Griz blocking along with your Merc. Good idea for a cool wolf.



Yes it's viable, and yes it's creative.

Fury on mobs and Feral on Bosses.|||I usually only invest 1 point in feral rage and maximize fury. But I do keep feral charged all of the time for free life leech and movement speed. You will likely have a few +skill points from items to bring it to a useful level anyway.|||Yep 1-2pts, if you have a lot of +skill equp and Anni/Torch. That works fine. Put 2 in Feral if your gonna wanna use it alot. I think I thought he was going untwinked or something - Thanks Damric



Updated like So:

Crowd Control is MVP in SP.



I never put a lot of pts in spirits. Lvl 1 or 20: they help but die often.

So: 20 Lyc, 14 WW, 2 Feral, 20 Fury, 2 Dire, 20 Griz, 2 HOW

** Makes it a level 75-77 build - definitely attainable in NM and ready for Hell **


With Griz you'll have crowd control and HOW will add to AR.

Essentially, you'll have Feral Rage on the Left attack and Fury on the right and will just be casting HOW often and Griz once in a while, but when your using Feral you'll have a Griz blocking along with your Merc. Good idea for a cool wolf.



Yes it's viable, and yes it's creative.

Fury on mobs and Feral on Bosses.|||ravens are crowd skill control. in the end wolf dont need crowd control. he is wolf. he cant die

use 1 point feral or make unique build with max feral. wolfbarbs are viable so why would not be feral druid wolf...|||The thing is that it takes 62(?) points to make the build. There's no reason to not run Fury in the scheme as well. Besides, I've seen wolves die plenty due to lack of CC.|||Quote:








The thing is that it takes 62(?) points to make the build. There's no reason to not run Fury in the scheme as well. Besides, I've seen wolves die plenty due to lack of CC.




Ive seen wolves die due to running into the dreaded fana enchanted extra strong

stone skin monsters and ive seen bad players dieing in the middle of a pack of cows due to bad tactics but ive never seen someone dieing due to cc

No comments:

Post a Comment