Saturday, April 14, 2012

a fire druid (pvp) question

[:1]i am curious to know what people prefer when dueling, fissure, or volcano?

i suppose i prefer both of them for different reasons, but i havent had enough experience to make my decision. i know they both synergize eachother, but theoretically for dueling purposes if you had one choice, what would it be?|||All depends on what char you prefer to duel against. Versus casters you'll probably be better off if you can target a volcano at their feet. Versus melee peeps you'd be better of laying fissures in their way I guess.|||Lorven is right.|||Forgot to vote. If I am to pick a favorite, I'd pick fissure since it is cooler (=more random)|||You need to combine both, but you'll use fissure more.|||No, having it here is how we come up with new players during interesting games.|||hahaha, which thread were you trying to post in this time?|||Wrong thread. I got redirected after voting in another poll.|||All I can say is Shamans are a tricky pvp character for a reason. Both fire and physical is what makes it hard for opponents to choose a good gear setup vs shaman. But I prefer using both volcano and fissure.

No comments:

Post a Comment