Saturday, April 14, 2012

druid pelt question

[:1]So, I've been searching for a 5hurricane visionary pelt for like the past 2 months, and about 15 minutes ago someone told me for the first time that this is 100% impossible to spawn. I spent some time researching this, but I can't seem to find any answers to my question. In fact, I can't really find anything regarding hurricane pelts in general, let alone hurricane/vis pelts...

So my question is, is it possible for this pelt to spawn? Am I on a wild goose chase? Any help or opinions or whatever would be appreciated. And a link to a definitive answer would be great. Thanks for the help in advance^^|||http://diablo3.ingame.de/spiel/expan...mlvl=0&qlvl=85

I'm not sure why he'd say that. From the above it seems possible.|||Yes but what build are you planning on making with that pelt? Im not being offensive or anything like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment