Saturday, April 14, 2012

About tmy fury/rabies guide

[:1]Hey guys,

Long time no see. It's good to see some new people here and so many fury/rabies builds nowadays.

I apologize for my guidesite being down now for a while. The host where I had uploaded the site decided to remove it without asking permission first, I guess that's the downside of a free host lol.

Nowadays I do not have time to rewrite the guide...my work is very time consuming (I work at a webhosting/internet provider company now called XS4ALL) and next to that i have my gf and friends.

However I will stop by ones in a while to answer some of your questions about fury/rabies builds.

Looking very forward to diablo 3 btw, we should make something like a big old werewolf clan guys!

greetings,

Boudewijn (a fury/rabies veteran/kazamafury)|||i think uncle mike said that maybe they have saved somewhere on back up hard, but i think he never checked. |||Can you re-post the layout of the build? I tried to make one, but failed greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment