Saturday, April 14, 2012

Weapon for a ww fury druid

[:1]Hi, I decided to make a fury druid and im just wondering which weapon I should use. I�m leening towards a Death in a berserker axe. And should I socket some gear with ias gems or should I just go for ed/res?|||That's pretty much the most terrible choice possible

On-weapon IAS accounts for the majority of your attack speed and off-weapon IAS makes very little or no difference. Oath does alright and an upped and Shaeled Ribcracker is a fairly cheap and very effective end-game weapon (arguably the best). Grief Phaseblade, eBotD in a Great Poleaxe and Tomb Reaver are all great options.|||stormlash shaeled for pvm. fastest mob killer...|||Thanks for your answers, I will try and get my hand on a stormlash ^^.|||The main thing for player ver monster is to have enough ias to high a 5 frames per second attack speed. Then get crushing blow. Alot of the cheaper weapons are better then runewords. When doing player vs player the rarer more expive weapons are ideal.|||ribby / stormlash get my points |||Quote:








stormlash shaeled for pvm. fastest mob killer...




I played for a while a few years ago, stopped, and just re-started a couple of months ago.

I used to have a Fury WW with Ribcracker, max resists, and 3000 life. Hopped up on Feral Rage, he could just stand there and tank almost anything that wasn't PI. . . .

That said, Stormlash looks even better, because at least it's one-handed so you can have a shield (that said, Ribcracker doubles your defense, which makes up for the fact that you can't block).|||When it was debated on what was THE BEST weapon for player vers monster.

I mean the best not the this could be, I think its the best, no I mean the

best. It was desided on shealed upgraded ribcracker. This is becuase the

damage is the best for the amount of crushing blow that comes with it.

Stormlash is not near as good as a upgraded ribcracker. Second and thrid

places was Windhammer shealed, and an ik mual. Stormlash is just a 4th or

5th on that list.

And dont go thinking im just saying this now to piss off another poster. I am

saying this now to keep the facts straight.|||Ribcracker up'd shaeled

Windhammer shaeled

IK Maul Shael xs 2

BOTD GPA with Guilimanes Face and Gores

Stormlash shaeled



IK Maul with the IK - belt, gloves, & boots I have found is the easiest to get. 2 pgems for a 40 CB IK Maul to me is a good deal. You can literally trade 1-2 Pgems for any of the parts that give strength to carry the maul. Easiest way to get thru hell with a smoke or high resist armor (COH is best) and a Jalal. I noticed that you were on EUR STD so upping a ribby may be difficult. I added the GPA because I've seen it really work well for a friend. And it's got style for being different.

Stormlash is good and you can defeat all levels of the game with it. The mods help but the dmg is low. Very good wep for the mods.|||I do love the Ribcracker (it's amazing, especially considering its price) but it's quite a stretch claiming it's the best weapon there is. I'm usually a big CB supporter, but in this case I'd prefer a 60% increase in DPS and 4 frame Fury over 50% CB

[URL]

No comments:

Post a Comment