Saturday, April 14, 2012

Wisp Projector, Cyclone Armor and Black Souls

[:1]Hey,

I have been doing some MF WSK runs with my windy lately and even though I manage fine with the Black Souls (ravens blind them, bear distracts them, cyclone armor absorbs) I was wondering if getting a Wisp Projector is going to make it even safer for me. I am not sure how it will work with Cyclone Armor and if it will be worth it having in mind I have -50 res. Suggestions?|||Might be a good idea to use Tgod - adds resist also.

If you only have a wisp - I would use it and get a few lite resist charms.|||Well, I am using a full mf setup and managing fine so I don't feel like swapping Goldwrap and Tgods. But since Wisp Projector has some mf I thought it might be a good idea to use it. It's just I am not sure how it works with CA and negative resists and if it is gonna provide any effect.|||Abs from wisp is calculated after cyclone armor.

So just stick to your current setup and keep your cyclone armor up and you should have no problems.|||With -50 res --- be careful with souls! Keep cyclone armor up at all times. *** Definitely throw some lightning res/life charms in to get res up. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment