Saturday, April 14, 2012

Death Champion Axe for Fury?

[:1]Hey,

I was wondering if I should make Death in the 5 sock eth Champ Axe I just found on ladder or should I get an upped Ribby. I would like to do CS runs and Travi runs in 2-3 player games. Obviously, the stats on the runeword are amazing but the speed is 7fpa ie not spectacular. Is it still going to kill faster with the monster damage and DS? Has anyone tried it? A search just gave me a ton of paladin threads. Thanks.|||Nope, way too slow. Gogo Ribby!

GLHF

BTW, you can restrict results to the druid forums using advanced search.|||that axe will good for charger but not for shaper...|||Too slow dont break the cc weapons for a fury druid because other ones dont work effective. Only good weapons are eth or non eth tomby, upped ribby, and ebotdgp.

No comments:

Post a Comment