Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dream helm vs Windy wolves

[:1]Does anyone know if the pulse from a dream helm's aura is capable of dispatching the summoned spirit wolves that most wind druids use within a reasonable amount of time? I was thinking I could throw one on my melee character and run around for a second to kill them all off, making targeting the windy a much easier task. Would this work?|||On a reasonably geared druid; one point spirit and dire wolf along with a maxed oak out but without BO, the spirit wolves(5x max kind) have nearly 500hp and 70resist-all. Your shock aura at level 15 does 1-100 or so damage per pulse. Summons have no penalty to resist in hell so that 1-100 becomes 1-30 per pulse. I think you get the idea.|||I hear you, really annoying those zookeepers.

Here's a sorc with (i guess) dual dreams and light mastery

after 2:30



so 1 dream not efficient enough.|||I use a aura sorc to mf and lvl in full games and you can still bug the aura , I can't watch the video but if wolves die qiuck that might be the reason also|||The wolves die normally, it takes almost 20 seconds so no bugs. other than stacked HS which I don't call bug. bugging happens with help of merc?|||Damn, that's a real shame. I was just thinking of throwing a dream helm on my fuzzy dodger, which would have no synergies or stack or anything like that. Guess I'll just have to work on picking the druid out of the crowd.|||Quote:








The wolves die normally, it takes almost 20 seconds so no bugs. other than stacked HS which I don't call bug. bugging happens with help of merc?




Yes with help from merc|||Well either a dual dream enchantess sorc that distributes points into light mastery or a dual dream conviction pally that works on holy shock syngeries are the most powerful holy shock damage. But depends the pally would be best to get rid of wolves because of the conviction aura.

No comments:

Post a Comment