Saturday, April 14, 2012

bearzon help

[:1]Hello, quick question about shifting a char into bear form via beast r/w. Currently playing a bearzon. Maybe I've set my goals much to high (beating zealots). Shouldn't I treat my zon as a bear since I'm shiftng to bearform ? I.e. fhr,fbr are bear bps. Ias is ONLY from weapon...this is how I remember it being 2 yrs ago...am I misinformed ? Also this is correct for all classes shifting with beast or barbs with wolfhowl ? Thanks|||I can't help on the PvP side, but it is true for all classes that the fhr/fbr are the same and only (mostly) on-weapon IAS counts when they're shifted. Their IAS breakpoints differ though.|||Well atleast I'm building correctly, I just started to second guess myself bc its been so long|||Gear

Guillames / 2zon 23str vis 30frw

Fort ap

Dungos belt

2x angelics 2x ravens

Angelics ammy / hilords

Shael ss

Gores / goblintoes

Bfist

Gris caddy / grief pb

Torch

Anni

9x 10max/ar/life

10x assorted crap smalls max dmg, fhr etc|||my pvp bearzon with some mediocre stuff...

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4...enshot162o.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment