Thursday, April 12, 2012

Which Bear Build?

[:1]Hey,

I think I've decided I'm going to build a Bear but don't know what build for overall PvM and some MF'ing: Maul, FC, or Hunger.

What do you guys think would be the best overall?

Thanks.|||Any are good for PvM, mauler being the most expensive build to be sucessful. FC has most kill power, but alot of monsters are fire immuned, which can be delt but with more expensive gear. Hunger is a massive tank, but alot harder to kill monsters compared to the other 2.

For any kind of mf'ing it will be hard using these three builds.|||Damnit, so a Wind Druid would probably be better for MF'ing?|||Id go for a maul / hunger bear and just use both skills , charge up with maul and then attack with hunger if hp gets low.|||For MF-ing....Maul...? I wouldn't do that, Maul doesn't kill bosses nearly fast enough, sry but it's just too slow even with CB.

Go fireclaw, you'll drop Andariel in like 2-4 hits (not kidding) by the time your a big-shot lvl 90 . This is the suggested gear that I've used for mf-ing and I've found it pretty successful:

-Enigma (@lvl90 = +90% mf, nice!)

-Orphans Call Set (+80% mf set bonus, and guilliames gives a nice CB; throw an Um in your shield for resists

-War Travelers boots

-6'shael' Phase Blade, for speed

I'll usually just toss in a 29% nagel and a Gheed, brings me up to like 250% but its all I need really.

Fire immunes? so, there's always gonna be immunes in hell...I'd say either just ignore them and tele past 'em with your nigma, or... u have 35% crushing blow and a merc if u have to : /|||Fireclaw is effective for any of these because they're all either cold immuned or offer no immunities:

Andariel- ezpk (tele ontop of her, 3 hits)

Countess (minions are cold immuned; she sometimes is fire but that's ok)

Mephisto- ezpk

Nilathak- (all cold immunes)- ezpk, fissure minions and finish nilathak off in a few hits.|||Okay, I'll go FC, since I'm not super rich I don't really know what gear I'm going to use late game so what stats should I aim for? What are good Str and Dex numbers to shoot for?

Also, what about skills? I'm thinking about maxing out FC, it's synergies, and Oak. How does that sound?

Thanks.|||countess is always fire and cold imune always always always

minions are cold imunes|||Quote:








Okay, I'll go FC, since I'm not super rich I don't really know what gear I'm going to use late game so what stats should I aim for? What are good Str and Dex numbers to shoot for?

Also, what about skills? I'm thinking about maxing out FC, it's synergies, and Oak. How does that sound?

Thanks.




If you can get 120 skill points to max all those skills then do it, but realistically you can't max 6 skills. Either fire claws and all its synergies + one in oak. Or fire claws and 3 of its synergies (+1 in oak) and rest into lyc.|||Which would you recommend?

Also, what stats would you say I should aim for? Str? Dex? Since I don't really know what weapon I'm going to use late game I want something thats fairly flexible without wasting all of my stats to get a certain item I may not even get.

Also, how effective are FC Bears with MF gear equipped?

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment