Monday, April 16, 2012

Recommended Builds?

Howdy nature-ones! Summoning the undead and casting evil spirits is fun and all, but I have been having a hankering for some nature play. I was wondering what are some good, reliable PvP/PvM builds that can solo Hell and have Magic Finding capabilities. I was looking at pretty much all of the builds that I have seen from Jary (What a man!) which include his summoning druid for PvP and his "Hungry Hurricane" build which I think will be used more for PvM. My main question, which of these builds would you recommend for PvM and PvP, and do you have anymore suggestions? Thanks for all the help (presumably)!

*Cuddles with all the creatures*|||A MFing Druid for PvE? Windy springs to mind. Shocker Summoner as well.|||Quote:








A MFing Druid for PvE? Windy springs to mind. Shocker Summoner as well.




The latter is the one that Jary wrote a big guide on isn't it? Also, what about the Kodiak? I hear that you can get to a 4 frame hunger attack|||kodiak? forget the pvp part then...

rabies fury

fireclaw

wolfbarb

pala bear|||Are there any builds that work well on PvP and PvM? How is shocker summoner on PvM?|||Quote:








Are there any builds that work well on PvP and PvM? How is shocker summoner on PvM?




They are effective and safe but they are some what slow.

I had a fury druid before with upped shael ribby and done quite well in pvm. But I prefer windy for pvm. Those shamans are quite expensive for a first build.|||Rabies / Fury

Good for PVP using Rabies and Fury - you need rabies to win duels and it works



Good for PVM using Fury only - Rabies blows in PVM



-All Points go into Poison Creeper and Shapeshifting Skills

- Some good guides on this forum - read em

- Gear Dependent Build and the gear you need is listed in any full guide|||I'm with Orion ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment