Monday, April 16, 2012

Question aboout Delirium

I've been messing around with Delirium on my Fireclaws werebear, I have it on my merc on another character and I really liked it because it adds a lot of great crowd control to the mix and sometimes it's really clutch. I'm not running it on my merc because I have him running Infinity/Dream combo so the dream lightning aura can take advantage of the Conviction Aura.

Anyway, the question..

A couple of times I've been randomly knocked out of Werebear form when I have tons of mobs on me. Is this a bug with the way the Level 50 delirium works on a shifter or something?

Normally my merc would turn into the stygian doll and run around ripping mob's faces off. I haven't went into stygian doll form once yet but I've been knocked out of Werebear and back to regular druid form a few times now seemingly randomly.|||That's how shapeshifting works if you are already in shapeshift form. Turn your Druid into a Werebear, and then select Werewolf and try to turn from a Werebear immediately into a Werewolf. You won't be able to, you have to turn into a human first.


Quote:




I'm not running it on my merc because I have him running Infinity/Dream combo so the dream lightning aura can take advantage of the Conviction Aura.




This actually isn't that effective. Your merc can't synergise the Holy Shock aura. Lvl 15 Holy Shock is only doing 1-608 damage and 1-108 pulse.

TL;DR Put Delirium on your merc.|||Thanks for the confirmation that the Delirium spell was the problem. I know Dream isn't that effective, I was just playing around with. Delirium is on the merc now.

No comments:

Post a Comment